Sunday, June 7, 2009

The depression is over!


NEW LIFE, HERE I COME!


A week ago I joined okcupid.com, an online dating site based on questionaires so that you can find your match based on politics, moral, hygiene, religion, common interests, sexual tastes, attitudes towards life and whatnot. Answering over 1000 multiple-choice questions has helped me know myself and boost my self-esteem. I no longer feel lonely or doomed to die abandoned by everyone. I go to bed with hope instead of pain, and wake up with joy instead of the burden of having to live another day.

FINALLY, I am free!!

If a nerd girl (otaku preferred) wants to become my girlfriend and lives in Mexico City, feel free to visit my dating profile.

Anyway. My current job is still going to be very demanding for the next two weeks. Maybe then I'll be able to resume work on Saya.

Until then, so long!

No comments: